Ohio gun Trust Lawyer, gun Trusts in Ohio, Ohio gun Trust Lawyer, gun Trusts Attorney in Ohio, gun trust lawyer, Ohio firearms Trust Lawyer, firearms Trusts in Ohio, Ohio firearms Trust Lawyer, firearms Trusts Attorney in Ohio, firearms trust lawyer, Ohio nfa class 3 Trust Lawyer, nfa class 3 Trusts in Ohio, Ohio nfa class 3 Trust Lawyer, nfa class 3 Trusts Attorney in Ohio, nfa class 3 trust lawyer,
Your Second Amendment right to bear arms includes handguns, rifles and shotguns, but in Ohio it’s also legal to own silencers, short-barrel rifles and shotguns and automatic firearms. Owning and using these firearms requires that an individual go to a Class III Dealer to purchase the item, and require strict compliance with the National Firearms Act. These items, and regular firearms, can be owned one of three primary ways, as an individual, a corporation or in a trust.
While there are benefits to the other types of ownership, I often recommend clients use our Ohio National Firearms Act Gun Trust (Ohio NFA Gun Trust) in order to own silencers, short-barrel rifles and shotguns and automatic firearms for several reasons:
– Limit who knows about your NFA firearms.
Protect your loved ones
– Our Ohio NFA Gun Trusts protect your loved ones so that during your life and upon your death, your spouse, your children don’t break Federal Law without knowing.
No Chief LEO Approval
– Our NFA Trusts do not require the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of your jurisdiction approval, an approval which many CLEO’s nationwide and right here are reluctant to or are refusing to sign!
– Our NFA Trusts do not require that your fingerprints be sent to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and then to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Family and Friends can Use and Enjoy
– If you own a suppressor as an individual you are the only one who can possess it, actually or constructively (do they know the combination to the safe?). With our Ohio NFA Gun Trust you can let your family and/or friends be co-owners and use the NFA firearms just as much as you can.
Our Ohio NFA Gun Trusts are specially designed for their NFA purpose and are NOT general trusts which do not adequately cover the special issues of these unique and very enjoyable firearms.
Call (937) 435-9999 or email today so I can get started writing Your Ohio NFA Gun Trust so you can enjoy and grow your collection now!
– Erik R. Blaine, Esq. – EBlaine@LegalDayton.com
Need An NFA Gun Trust?
Fill out the form below and we will review your information and contact you as soon as possible!